We know that the word intramedullary nails, it is also known as interlocking nails. This intramedullary interlocking nails are mainly used for the purpose of fixation of bone fracture and it is used for treatment but forcing to the nails into bones. You should know that intramedullary bones are preferred in order to stabilize the long bone of the fracture. An intraedullary nails are available in various shapes that you can by visiting on our website "Siiora.com". It is one of the top orthopedic implants manufacture company across the globe, so if you are required then you can contact using the given contact information.

How & where an intamedullary nails used.

A femoral shaft fracture is usually treated with intramedullary nailing. Generally, the rod is made of titanium and they come in different format. It is made at either the knee or the hip and the rod is inserted into the marrow canal. Screws used to hold it in place at each end are often termed Locking Bolts.

Shinbone fractures are also usually treated with intramedullary nailing. It is inserted down the marrow canal of the tibia from the knee, crossing the fracture area for full-length fixation. Screws are placed on both ends to keep it in place during healing. The rod makes sure that position will be maintained better than just using an external fixation or cast. However, this is generally avoided in children because the rod would cross the bone’s growth plates and could influence the length of the leg.

Intramedullary rods may also be used in cases of the metastatic bone disease in cancer to fix and support a bone after removal of the tumor. This may be done for bones that have fracture risk.

We know that the word intramedullary nails, it is also known as interlocking nails. This intramedullary interlocking nails are mainly used for the purpose of fixation of bone fracture and it is used for treatment but forcing to the nails into bones. You should know that intramedullary bones are preferred in order to stabilize the long bone of the fracture. An [intraedullary nails](https://www.siiora.com/interlocking-nails/) are available in various shapes that you can by visiting on our website "Siiora.com". It is one of the top orthopedic implants manufacture company across the globe, so if you are required then you can contact using the given contact information. **How & where an intamedullary nails used.** A femoral shaft fracture is usually treated with intramedullary nailing. Generally, the rod is made of titanium and they come in different format. It is made at either the knee or the hip and the rod is inserted into the marrow canal. Screws used to hold it in place at each end are often termed Locking Bolts. Shinbone fractures are also usually treated with intramedullary nailing. It is inserted down the marrow canal of the tibia from the knee, crossing the fracture area for full-length fixation. Screws are placed on both ends to keep it in place during healing. The rod makes sure that position will be maintained better than just using an external fixation or cast. However, this is generally avoided in children because the rod would cross the bone’s growth plates and could influence the length of the leg. Intramedullary rods may also be used in cases of the metastatic bone disease in cancer to fix and support a bone after removal of the tumor. This may be done for bones that have fracture risk.
edited Mar 30 at 7:16 am

Took me time to read all the comments, but I really enjoyed the article. It proved to be Very helpful to me and I am sure to all the commenters here! It’s always nice when https://essay-reviewer.com/ you can not only be informed, but also entertained!

Took me time to read all the comments, but I really enjoyed the article. It proved to be Very helpful to me and I am sure to all the commenters here! It’s always nice when https://essay-reviewer.com/ you can not only be informed, but also entertained!
edited Apr 8 at 7:29 pm

views
replies
followers
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft