Every student is in marathon, but rushing through schoolwork often means incorrect answers and sloppy handwriting. Getting any child to slow down helps them better to process and internalize the material and produce their best work. A partnership with the intervention and teacher at home can help your student to be focus on the quality over the speed.

Partner with a teacher

As your child’s teacher spend most of the day with him so it makes sense to work together with the child’s teacher is your child is rushing in school. Try to ask your child’s teacher to meet so you can fully discuss your concerns. The teachers are most likely to notice the problem in the classroom. Work together with the teacher in order to find strategies to get your child to slow down is the best option. The teacher might only give a part of the assignment to your child at one time or have him cover up part of his paper so he can focuses on one piece. The teacher can use timer so the child can work on an assignment for a specific amount of time. On the other side, if your child knows that you are working with the teacher then he will learn he won’t get away with rushing through the work.

Set homework time

Frequently parents say, “You can go with your friends to play but first you have to finish your homework.” However, it is logical statement but it may encourage your child to rush through the work so they can go to play faster. There is also another way to eliminate that reward for rushing is to dedicate a specific amount of time to homework every night. If your child has complete the assignments early but he still have some time left in the homework session then he can study or do other academic activities. In this way, the child will know that he have to study for the entire time so then he may slow down on his assignments. If you are not sure how much time you should allot for homework then start with 10 minutes times according to your child’s grade level. For fifth grade, 50 minutes would be enough. According to many educators, 60 minutes would be enough for seventh and eight grade students. And in the high school level, homework should take around 90 minutes each night.

Do it again

You can regularly identify rushed work by the sloppy handwriting and unusual high number of incorrect answers.

About the author

Hello, my name is Jordan Belfort and I’m a proficient writer at Write My Assignment For Me . The above article is written to help students and teachers to understand each other. I hope you like my article if you do so then share it with others. If you want me to write an article for your assignment then you may contact me freely.

Every student is in marathon, but rushing through schoolwork often means incorrect answers and sloppy handwriting. Getting any child to slow down helps them better to process and internalize the material and produce their best work. A partnership with the intervention and teacher at home can help your student to be focus on the quality over the speed. **Partner with a teacher** As your child’s teacher spend most of the day with him so it makes sense to work together with the child’s teacher is your child is rushing in school. Try to ask your child’s teacher to meet so you can fully discuss your concerns. The teachers are most likely to notice the problem in the classroom. Work together with the teacher in order to find strategies to get your child to slow down is the best option. The teacher might only give a part of the assignment to your child at one time or have him cover up part of his paper so he can focuses on one piece. The teacher can use timer so the child can work on an assignment for a specific amount of time. On the other side, if your child knows that you are working with the teacher then he will learn he won’t get away with rushing through the work. **Set homework time** Frequently parents say, “You can go with your friends to play but first you have to finish your homework.” However, it is logical statement but it may encourage your child to rush through the work so they can go to play faster. There is also another way to eliminate that reward for rushing is to dedicate a specific amount of time to homework every night. If your child has complete the assignments early but he still have some time left in the homework session then he can study or do other academic activities. In this way, the child will know that he have to study for the entire time so then he may slow down on his assignments. If you are not sure how much time you should allot for homework then start with 10 minutes times according to your child’s grade level. For fifth grade, 50 minutes would be enough. According to many educators, 60 minutes would be enough for seventh and eight grade students. And in the high school level, homework should take around 90 minutes each night. ** Do it again** You can regularly identify rushed work by the sloppy handwriting and unusual high number of incorrect answers. **About the author** Hello, my name is Jordan Belfort and I’m a proficient writer at [Write My Assignment For Me](http://www.domyassignmentforme.com/) . The above article is written to help students and teachers to understand each other. I hope you like my article if you do so then share it with others. If you want me to write an article for your assignment then you may contact me freely.

views
replies
followers
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft