Our son is 15 years old. His name is Frank. And more recently, I found out that my husband has another family and another child from another woman. I was so disgusted and hurt that I decided to file for divorce in Mississippi and kicked my husband out of our house. The problem is that Frank is against me, he doesn't believe that his father has more children and a different family. He hates me because he thinks I have a lover and I just don't want to be with his father anymore. I tried to talk to him, but it seems to me that my ex-husband also turns him against me, since they often see each other outside the house. Help with advice, I'm afraid that he will want to leave home and move in with his father.smile

Our son is 15 years old. His name is Frank. And more recently, I found out that my husband has another family and another child from another woman. I was so disgusted and hurt that I decided to file for [divorce in Mississippi](https://onlinedivorcer.com/online-divorce-mississippi) and kicked my husband out of our house. The problem is that Frank is against me, he doesn't believe that his father has more children and a different family. He hates me because he thinks I have a lover and I just don't want to be with his father anymore. I tried to talk to him, but it seems to me that my ex-husband also turns him against me, since they often see each other outside the house. Help with advice, I'm afraid that he will want to leave home and move in with his father.:(
edited Sep 22 at 2:41 pm

views
replies
followers
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft