I noticed I was becoming increasingly overwhelmed, discontent and unhappy. One night after another big F day I cried out to God in desperation. In my quest to get it done, I had lost sight of who I was and what my role was. I had lost all joy and peace because I was striving to live up to something I wasn’t required to. I was measuring my successes as a mom, wife, homemaker and friend by the number of check marks next to my task not by how God saw me or required of me. God gently reminded me of who I was in him and that everyday regardless of what I do or don’t do I always get an A in his book. Reading books is really necessary for students that want to have good grades, but also they need to know how to find really good educational service, where they can buy their works or read some mcessay reviews and other kind of reviews about educational websites!

5f242956db4e7.jpg

After the bathroom floor encounter I went several months without writing a to-do list. It was therapeutic. I developed a new system that began working even better right away. Each morning or the night before I would choose 1-2 top priorities for the day. These were top priorities that needed to be done, aside from the everyday tasks like cooking and caring for children. Once these were completed I was free to work on other things or nothing at all that day except enjoy life if I chose to. I noticed I was getting more accomplished each day without the pressure and guilt.

A few new things have been added to my life’s plate and I once again find myself wanting to take out the grade book at the end of the day. Like that encounter several months back I need to remind myself of who I am, and who you are in Christ;

I noticed I was becoming increasingly overwhelmed, discontent and unhappy. One night after another big F day I cried out to God in desperation. In my quest to get it done, I had lost sight of who I was and what my role was. I had lost all joy and peace because I was striving to live up to something I wasn’t required to. I was measuring my successes as a mom, wife, homemaker and friend by the number of check marks next to my task not by how God saw me or required of me. God gently reminded me of who I was in him and that everyday regardless of what I do or don’t do I always get an A in his book. Reading books is really necessary for students that want to have good grades, but also they need to know how to find really good educational service, where they can buy their works or read some [mcessay reviews](https://topessaycompanies.com/best-essay-services/mcessay-com/) and other kind of reviews about educational websites! ![5f242956db4e7.jpg](serve/attachment&path=5f242956db4e7.jpg) After the bathroom floor encounter I went several months without writing a to-do list. It was therapeutic. I developed a new system that began working even better right away. Each morning or the night before I would choose 1-2 top priorities for the day. These were top priorities that needed to be done, aside from the everyday tasks like cooking and caring for children. Once these were completed I was free to work on other things or nothing at all that day except enjoy life if I chose to. I noticed I was getting more accomplished each day without the pressure and guilt. A few new [things](https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thing) have been added to my life’s plate and I once again find myself wanting to take out the grade book at the end of the day. Like that encounter several months back I need to remind myself of who I am, and who you are in Christ;

Hi guys! My name is Rita and i'm student that used to buy homework at educational website! Don't forget about reading reviews before buying something!

edited Jul 31 at 3:25 pm

views
replies
followers
live preview
enter atleast 10 characters
WARNING: You mentioned %MENTIONS%, but they cannot see this message and will not be notified
Saving...
Saved
With selected deselect posts show selected posts
All posts under this topic will be deleted ?
Pending draft ... Click to resume editing
Discard draft